Harrison Burton Wins ARCA Menards Series Lucas Oil 200 driven by General Tire at Daytona
"It means so much to come here and win at a track my dad won at before me," Burton said. "I can't thank my guys at Venturini Motorsports enough, they busted their butts on this car for the last month to get it so we can come here and compete to win.
"We had some debris on the grille over the last run and I think it actually helped. The temperatures went up but they weren't too high. I got the jump on the restart and I knew Todd was on a run. We were up high next to the wall and I looked up and saw no one had a run. I knew that any time something bad could happen, and I was just waiting for it. It never did and then when I crossed the line I started screaming my head off."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Two Tundras Tally Talladega Top-Fives
- Chevrolet Silverado 250 results from Talladega Superspeedway
- Promising Night Ends Early for Brody Roa at Ventura
- Presque Isle Downs & Casino Race of Champions Weekend, Including the 73rd Annual Lucas Oil Race of Champions 250 to Move Ahead One Week in 2023
- Toyota NCS Talladega Quotes -- Christopher Bell - Talladega