Konica Minolta Cadillac DPi-V.R Team Looks To Duplicate Last Year’s Magical Winning Run at Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- U.S. Army Racing Trio Primed for Drag Racing’s Biggest Stage in Indy
- 2018 SCCA Mechanic of the Year Nominations Sought
- Nominations Sought for '18 SCCA Worker of the Year, Presented by Mazda
- Formula E links up with best young minds in art and design to create new trophies
- Third Annual SCCA Runoffs 5K Walk/Run Tackles Hills of Wine Country