For the final time this season, Harrison Burton and the No. 12 DEX Imaging Toyota team will turn left and right. Saturday's JustDrive.com 125 at New Jersey Motorsports Park located in Millville, N.J., will be the second-to-last NASCAR K&N Pro Series East (NKNPSE) event of the 2017 season. The 16-year-old Huntersville, N.C., driver is currently second in NKNPSE points.
MDM Motorsports NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Preview: New Jersey Motorsports Park
Burton has scored four wins, 10 top-five finishes and 12 top-10 finishes in 12 NKNPSE starts this season. At the only other road course event of the season at Watkins Glen, he scored a third-place finish. Last season at New Jersey Motorsports Park, Burton qualified fifth and ran a strong race before a suspension failure ended his race prematurely.
"I'm looking forward to the last road course of the season this weekend in New Jersey," Burton said. "I've always enjoyed turning left and right. At Watkins Glen we were fast and had a strong run. That third-place finish gave this MDM Motorsports team confidence heading into this weekend's race. We've got two more races to close this championship out, and we're ready!"
The JustDrive.com 125 at NJMP is scheduled for 4:45 p.m., ET on Saturday, September 16. Follow along all weekend on Twitter, @MDMMotorsports. For more information about MDM Motorsports, please visit www.MDMMotorsports.com.
MDM Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Reflecting on 2017 Truck Series season only has Austin Wayne Self antsy for 2018
- AUDIO: Steve O’Donnell Discusses 2018 NASCAR Pit Crew and Team Changes
- NASCAR XFINITY Series driver Dylan Lupton to auction off Kansas Speedway uniform
- Craig Amhaus Joins Pocono Raceway, Additional Hires and Promotions Announced
- Homestead finish propels Young’s Motorsports into confident offseason