Briscoe Claims Sixth Pole
Chase Briscoe will start from the pole position in tonight’s Crosley Brands 150 at Kentucky Speedway. He set the new track record at 29.261 seconds for a speed of 184.546 mph.
Shane Lee will start second (29.401 seconds/183.667 mph.), Austin Cindric qualified third (29.486 seconds/183.138 mph), Dalton Sargeant qualified fourth (29.594 seconds/183.125 mph), and Bret Holmes qualified fifth (29.666 seconds/182.027 mph).
The old track record by Parker Kilgerman set in 2009 at 30.126 seconds was broken by the top-five as well as Zane Smith, Matt Tifft, Kyle Weatherman, and Gus Dean.
All the preliminary activities for the ARCA Racing Series are complete. The Crosley Brands 150 will begin at 8:00PM EST on Fox Sports 2.
I am 19 years old from Atlanta, GA. I have been following motorsports since I was born. Motorsports has been "passed down" in my family. I am named after NASCAR Hall of Famer, William Caleb Yarborough, also known as Cale. Growing up in the southeast, racing was something that was a Sunday tradition after church. What an honor it is to share that passion with others.
Latest from Caleb Whisler
- NXS: Chase Briscoe wins Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway
- NGROTS: Sheldon Creed wins rain-shortened Truck Series race at Kentucky Speedway
- NXS: Chase Briscoe grabs Xfinity Series win at IMS road course
- NXS: Chase Briscoe wins rain delayed Xfinty Series race at Las Vegas
- Crafton Surprises At Eldora