Verizon IndyCar star Josef Newgarden, the only American to ever win in the famed Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, has been confirmed to participate in the Sports Car Club of America Formula F 45th Anniversary at Barber Motorsports Park, August 9-10. Newgarden will race on Sunday in a Honda-powered Piper Formula F, and participate as a speaker in the Formula F birthday celebration on Saturday night.
IndyCar Star Josef Newgarden to Participate at SCCA Formula F 45th Celebration
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway more than 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Gray Leadbetter Begins Championship Off-Road Pro Spec Title Defense in Antigo
- LeBron James named official starter of the 24 Hours of Le Mans Centenary race
- Goodyear Tire Intelligence Gives NASCAR G56 Entry Competitive Edge at 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
- America’s Most Successful Sports Car Team Set To Stream an Alternative Broadcast of the 24 Hours of LeMans
- CrowdStrike Racing Readies for First 24 Hours of Le Mans with Algarve Pro Racing