Miller joins Henderson Motorsports
Former NASCAR driver Butch Miller has signed on as the new chief for Food Country USA driver Caleb Holman in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Miller is a former driver for Henderson Motorsports when the team competed in the Busch Series now known as the Nationwide Series.
" The Henderson's and I have been friends for 20 years now. We have worked together several times during that period. I am excited to be back with them with Caleb as my driver. He is a very talented and smart driver. Looking forward to a great year "
Henderson Motorsports is also celebrating their 40th anniversary in racing this year. Car Owner Charles Henderson started as an owner in the early 70s in the late model series at Kingsport Speedway in TN. He then moved to the Busch Series when it was formed in 1982.
Henderson plans to enter his team in 12-15 truck races this season starting with Martinsville April 6.
Henderson Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Von Dorhen and Brian Hirthler lead NASCAR track point standings at Grandview Speedway
- JD Motorsports tabs Jade Buford & Big Machine Sanitizer to join forces at Road America
- Team Penske, Brad Keselowski extend contract
- Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota to vie for coveted Michigan Heritage Trophy at Michigan International Speedway
- Kris Wright to Run Limited Schedule with GMS Racing