Johnny Sauter Sweeps Texas Motor Speedway
Johnny Sauter and the No. 13 SealMaster/Curb Records Toyota Tundra became the third driver in history to win both races of the season at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday night. With 10 laps to go, Sauter passed the No. 7 truck for the lead and ultimately the win. The WinStar World Casino 350k was the fastest race at TMS on the books with only 2 cautions for 8 laps. Sauter lead the race two times for 28 laps. This is Sauters sixth career win in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013