On Point Motorsports Announces New Team Formation
Officials from On Point Motorsports announced today the formation of a new motorsports organization that will begin with competition in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Led by NASCAR veteran crew chief Steven “Bones” Lane, and a group of investors, the organization will be housed out of a multi-building facility in Denver, North Carolina.
On Point Motorsports will field the No. 30 Toyota Tundra in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series with their targeted debut being the August 16th event at Bristol Motor Speedway.
“We are excited about the formation of On Point Motorsports and the exciting plans we have,” said Steven Lane. “A tremendous amount of planning and work has been put into this to date and we look forward to getting on the track. In addition to our truck program, we are exploring efforts in other levels of racing including modifieds, late models, ARCA and eventually the Xfinity Series. We have plans to develop On Point Motorsports into an extensive racing program at many levels.”
The organization has purchased a fleet of Toyota Tundra's and will participate in an August 6th test day at Bristol Motor Speedway leading up to its debut in the running of the UNOH 200 on August 16th.
On Point Motorsports PR
« Austin Wayne Self keen on another solid weekend at Kentucky Speedway DRG-Crosley Race Advance: Kentucky Speedway »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Howard and Brightbill NASCAR feature winners for first time this season at Grandview Speedway
- Jonathan Findley Scores Hometown Victory With CARS Tour At Dominion
- Alex Tagliani Returning to KBM to Drive No. 51 at the Daytona Road Course
- Shepherd drives to third Nut Up Pro Late Model win of 2020 at Madera
- Kerry Madsen Dominates For First Career Knoxville 360 Nationals Triumph