Thorsport Racing and Toyota Agree to Part Ways
After a successful six-year relationship with Toyota, ThorSport Racing announces today that the two partners have agreed to part ways ahead of the 2018 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) season.
During the six-year run, the team captured two driver championships, 19 wins, 117 top-five and 227 top-10 finishes, 10 pole awards and 2,900 laps led.
A complete driver and sponsor lineup for ThorSport Racing will be released in the coming weeks ahead of the season-opening NextEra Energy Resources 250, Friday, Feb. 16, at Daytona International Speedway.
« Safelite AutoGlass Joins KBM for Primary Sponsorship of Noah Gragson and Associate Sponsorship of Harrison Burton in 2018 Cody Coughlin Joins 2018 Lineup for GMS Racing »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- McIntosh Dominates In USAC At Gas City I-69 Speedway
- Billy Whittaker Cars Leads Way in Sponsorship of OktoberFAST Divisions
- Big-Block Supermodifieds Return To Thompson For World Series
- Nevada Donor Network and Joey Gase Team Up To Raise Awareness for Organ Donation and Honor 12 Individuals
- Rowdy Energy to Sponsor Ken Gushi for Remainder of Formula Drift Pro Season