Cody Coughlin - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap
Cody Coughlin Race Recap:
Cody Coughlin, driver of the No. 13 JEGS Toyota Tundra, made his track debut at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) in Sunday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) 250. Starting 19th, the ThorSport Racing driver finished 18th in Stage 1, and 21st in Stage 2. Restarting 10th for the final 20 lap shootout, Coughlin maintained a position right outside the top-15 for the ensuing 10 laps until going for a spin in Turn 6. Due to heavy damage on the No. 13 Tundra, Coughlin would go multiple laps down to the race leaders, and settle for a 21st-place finish behind race winner, Austin Cindric.
"This was a tough race track. I feel like I learned a lot all weekend, but the results unfortunately won't show that. I hate that my guys didn't get the finish that they deserved, but I'm thankful that they battled hard to get us back out on the race track. We'll go to Chicago in two weeks, and I'm sure my guys will give me a fast Tundra there as well. I'm excited to get to our next race."
« Matt Crafton - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap Grant Enfinger - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Oak Ridge Boys to Headline Grand Ole Prix Show Sunday of the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
- Big Machine Debuts Limited Edition Borchetta Bourbon Ahead of Music City Grand Prix
- Sponsorships Available for $30k to Win Freedom 76 at Grandview Speedway
- Ryan Timms From 11th Wins At 81-Speedway With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- NWES and Tijey extend partnership, introduce new EuroNASCAR 2 trophy