Cameron Hayley - 2016 Talladega Recap
Cameron Hayley, driver of the No. 13 RIDE TV Toyota Tundra, made his second start at Talladega Superspeedway in Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Fred's 250. Starting 20th, Hayley ran as high as fifth, but finished 20th due to a last lap wreck, relegating the sophomore driver to a 19th-place finish.
Hayley maintained a position inside the top-20 through the first 40 laps of the 94 lap event. Crew chief Eddie Troconis brought the No. 13 Toyota Tundra to pit road, under caution, at lap 15, for fuel only, lap 37, for four tires and fuel, lap 52, for fuel only, and lap 61, for two tires and fuel. Restarting inside the top-10, with just over 30 laps remaining, Hayley fell back to 15th, and was taken out of contention by the 02 truck on lap 93 of 94. The RIDE TV driver was credited with a 19th-place finish behind race winner, Grant Enfinger.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Oak Ridge Boys to Headline Grand Ole Prix Show Sunday of the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
- Big Machine Debuts Limited Edition Borchetta Bourbon Ahead of Music City Grand Prix
- Sponsorships Available for $30k to Win Freedom 76 at Grandview Speedway
- Ryan Timms From 11th Wins At 81-Speedway With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- NWES and Tijey extend partnership, introduce new EuroNASCAR 2 trophy