Rheem Announces CWTS Sponsorship of Ron Hornaday
Rheem announced today the sponsorship of Ron Hornaday for two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races in 2014. Rheem will be the primary sponsor for the four-time NASCAR champion for the Sept. 27 race in Las Vegas and Oct. 31 race in Texas.
Rheem has been working to find the best available truck equipment, crew and technical expertise in an effort to return Hornaday to the truck series before the end of the 2014 season. Rheem had sponsored Hornaday prior to the recent shutdown of the No. 30 Turner Scott Motorsports team.
Hornaday’s return has been made possible through a cooperative effort between Rheem and NTS Motorsports, who will supply Chevrolet Silverado trucks and crew for the races, along with technical support provided by Richard Childress Racing (RCR).
“Rheem is pleased to play a part in bringing Ron Hornaday back to where he belongs -- that is, racing trucks to win and bringing excitement and enjoyment to Camping World Truck Series fans. None of this would have been possible without the solid support of NTS Motorsports and RCR. We all welcome Ron back and can't wait to see him back in the saddle,” said Ed Raniszeski, managing director, Rheem Motorsports.
Rheem Manufacturing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- “Drydene 400” NASCAR Cup Series race set for Sunday, May 16 at Dover International Speedway
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series race date at Nashville Superspeedway set for Father’s Day, Sunday, June 20
- Statement from Marcus Smith on 2021 NASCAR Schedule
- LVMS announces NASCAR Cup dates for 2021
- NASCAR Cup Series set to return to Auto Club Speedway, February 28, 2021