Three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Teams Penalized For Rules Infractions At Martinsville
Three teams that compete in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series have been penalized for rules violations discovered during post-race inspection last Sunday (March 30) at Martinsville Speedway.
All three teams – the No. 31, No. 54, and No. 98 – have been assessed a P3 level penalty for violating Section 20B-12.5 (D) (offset front hubs found in post-race inspection) of the 2014 NASCAR rule book. As a result, each team’s crew chief – Michael Shelton (No. 31); Jerry Baxter (No. 54); and Gene Wachtel (No. 98) – have been fined $10,000 and placed on NASCAR probation until Dec. 31.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Pocono Doubleheader Advance
- Spire Motorsports, Corey LaJoie Partner with Circle B Diecast for "Stroker Ace" Tribute Car at Kansas Speedway
- Kyle Busch - No. 51 Cessna Tundra Camping World Trucks Pocono Preview
- NBC Sports Delivers Strong NASCAR and Indycar Viewership From Nashville and Road America
- Babb Goes for Win 100, Hoffman Goes for Sixth Straight in Week Two