NTS Motorsports Releases Ron Hornaday, Jr. from Driving Duties of the No. 9 Chevrolet
NTS Motorsports has released Ron Hornaday, Jr. of his driving duties, following the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Phoenix International Raceway. The driver for the No. 9 NTS Motorsports truck will be announced prior to the season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
"We at NTS Motorsports appreciate everything Ron (Hornaday) has done this year to help build NTS Motorsports in its first year competing at the national level in NASCAR," said team owner Bob Newberry. "Ron has been a great asset to our organization and we wish him the best in his future endeavors."
NTS Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday