MAKE Motorsports Enters Talladega With Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot
Today, MAKE Motorsports announces it will debut new sponsor Stacker 2 Xtra Energy shot at the Fox Sports 1 televised Fred's 250 powered by Coca-Cola. The race will take place at the Talladega Super Speedway this Saturday, October 19th. Danny Efland of Irmo, SC. is the driver of the soon-to-debut #50 Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot Chevrolet. The #50 Chevrolet will sport their logo, a Xtra Energy Shot bottle, and associated graphics on the hood, rear-quarter panels and back bumper.
This weekend kicks off a new partnership that has been in the making with the Shelby, NC-based motorsports company in an effort to heighten industry and public awareness of the Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot brand,which are customer friendly priced at $1.
Walter Orcutt, VP of NVE Pharmaceuticals, says “NASCAR is one of the most iconic brands that so many people enjoy. This partnership, with a trusted and seasoned organization like MAKE Motorsports, fits perfectly with the Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot fan base.”
The Fred's 250 powered by Coca-Cola will air on Fox Sports on Saturday, October 19 and begins at 4 p.m. ET.
MAKE Motorsports PR
« The Wait Is Over; Truck Debut Upon Mason Mingus; Win-Tron Racing Crafton's 2013 achievements prompt Talladega confidence »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Von Dorhen and Brian Hirthler lead NASCAR track point standings at Grandview Speedway
- JD Motorsports tabs Jade Buford & Big Machine Sanitizer to join forces at Road America
- Team Penske, Brad Keselowski extend contract
- Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota to vie for coveted Michigan Heritage Trophy at Michigan International Speedway
- Kris Wright to Run Limited Schedule with GMS Racing