MAKE Motorsports Enters Talladega With Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot
Today, MAKE Motorsports announces it will debut new sponsor Stacker 2 Xtra Energy shot at the Fox Sports 1 televised Fred's 250 powered by Coca-Cola. The race will take place at the Talladega Super Speedway this Saturday, October 19th. Danny Efland of Irmo, SC. is the driver of the soon-to-debut #50 Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot Chevrolet. The #50 Chevrolet will sport their logo, a Xtra Energy Shot bottle, and associated graphics on the hood, rear-quarter panels and back bumper.
This weekend kicks off a new partnership that has been in the making with the Shelby, NC-based motorsports company in an effort to heighten industry and public awareness of the Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot brand,which are customer friendly priced at $1.
Walter Orcutt, VP of NVE Pharmaceuticals, says “NASCAR is one of the most iconic brands that so many people enjoy. This partnership, with a trusted and seasoned organization like MAKE Motorsports, fits perfectly with the Stacker 2 Xtra Energy Shot fan base.”
The Fred's 250 powered by Coca-Cola will air on Fox Sports on Saturday, October 19 and begins at 4 p.m. ET.
MAKE Motorsports PR
« The Wait Is Over; Truck Debut Upon Mason Mingus; Win-Tron Racing Crafton's 2013 achievements prompt Talladega confidence »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Renger van der Zande joins Chip Ganassi Racing for 2021 IMSA programme
- ValleyStar Credit Union 300 to be Held at Martinsville Speedway on Sept. 25, 2021
- 2021 Grandview Speedway seaon passes now available
- Alon Day and Vittorio Ghirelli on pole for the NASCAR GP Spain in Valencia
- Texas Motor Speedway to host drive-thru commencement for Texas Woman's University