Ryan Blaney Chicagoland Preview
Ryan Blaney (@RyanBlaney22), driver of the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-150, will make his debut at Chicagoland Speedway in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) during Friday night's EnjoyIllinois.com 225.
Blaney is coming off a 10th place finish Sunday at Iowa where he led three laps and had a very strong Cooper Standard F-150.
It will be Blaney and his Cooper Standard team's fifth mile and a half track of the season and first since starting on the pole at Kentucky and finishing fifth back in June.
Cooper Standard will have hundreds of employees on hand cheering Blaney on from the grandstands Friday night.
The No. 29 Cooper Standard team currently sits seventh in the NCWTS driver points standings, 84 points back from first place.
"I've been really excited about Chicagoland. It's always a blast going to a new track, especially a fast one like Chicagoland. My Cooper Standard team has been preparing very hard for this one and I look to pay them off in victory lane on Friday night." - Ryan Blaney
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hill Pads Point Cushion with Runner-Up Finish at Texas
- Trotter Tops BMR Drivers In ACRA Action At Kern
- Accident in Final Stage Relegates Chandler Smith to 21st-Place Finish at Texas
- Newgarden Wins at St. Pete, Falls 16 Points Short of Champion Dixon in Dramatic Race
- 2020 GMS Racing Gander Trucks Texas Recap