Statement from Sharp-Gallaher Racing in Response to NASCAR Penalty
Sharp-Gallaher Racing would like to issue the following statement in response to the penalty assessed by NASCAR to crew chief Brian Berry for the actions of team members, which is inclusive of guests, following the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. The team will not be appealing the penalty.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Popular Colorado Race Next Up For ARCA West
- Terry Dease finds success in competing in full season of NASCAR Late Model events at South Boston Speedway
- Three Division Show of Racing at Grandview Speedway on Saturday
- QuikTrip, Folds of Honor return to sponsor first Cup race on all-new AMS in 2022
- Winston Kelley Joins Pit Row TV's Throwback 276 Broadcast Team