Ryan Blaney Pocono Preview
Ryan Blaney (@RyanBlaney22), driver of the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-150, will make his first ever career start at Pocono Raceway in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) during Saturday afternoon's Pocono Mountains 125.
In Blaney's last run on a 2.5 mile track this year in the NCWTS, which came at Daytona, he started 11th and finished 8th.
Blaney looks to regain focus after coming off a tough run at Eldora last week. He was able to race as a teammate of his father's, in the Speedway's first ever NASCAR sanctioned race.
The No. 29 Cooper Standard team currently sits eighth in the NCWTS driver points standings, 74 points back from first and just one point back from fifth.
"After such a disappointing finish last week, I have really dialed in with my team to make my first attempt at Pocono Raceway a successful one. We have all the right guys on our team here at Brad Keselowski Racing and I couldn't ask for more support. I just need some luck to fall my way a time or two and I'll get the Cooper Standard Ford to victory lane." - Ryan Blaney
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hill Pads Point Cushion with Runner-Up Finish at Texas
- Trotter Tops BMR Drivers In ACRA Action At Kern
- Accident in Final Stage Relegates Chandler Smith to 21st-Place Finish at Texas
- Newgarden Wins at St. Pete, Falls 16 Points Short of Champion Dixon in Dramatic Race
- 2020 GMS Racing Gander Trucks Texas Recap