Jeb Burton NCWTS Preview: Dover International Speedway
This Week's Silverado...Jeb Burton and the No. 4 Arrowhead team will utilize powerhouse chassis TSM-229 for Friday afternoon's Lucas Oil 200 at Dover International Speedway (DIS). Under the direction of veteran crew chief Mike Hillman Jr., this truck helped claim Burton's first career pole at Martinsville Speedway earlier this season.
Come Say Hi...Burton will be signing autographs and saying hello at the Lucas Oil display in the DIS fan midway on Friday, May 31 from 1:30 - 2:15 p.m. EDT. Make sure you grab one of Burton's Arrowhead hero cards.
Follow Along...Make sure you stay in the loop with all things Burton and the No.4 Turner Scott Motorsports team by following along on Twitter and Facebook, @JebBurtonRacing and Facebook.com/JebBurtonRacing.
Take Two...This will be Burton's second race at the 'The Monster Mile.' After a qualifying effort of seventh in the then 19-year old's fifth career NASCAR start, Burton went on to finish 19th in the rain-shortened event.
Watch and Listen...
Jeb Burton on Racing at Dover International Speedway
"I'm ready to head to Dover International Speedway this Friday and go for a win. My team has been working so hard, and it's completely evident in how great my trucks have been. Having won three pole awards in just five races is proof of that. All of Turner Scott Motorsports deserves a win right now and I want to be the one who gets it for them. We're bringing the same truck that led laps and captured the pole at Martinsville Speedway earlier this year, so I don't doubt we'll be highly competitive."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Drydene Performance Products to Sponsor World Short Track Championship
- Carson Hocevar to Compete Fulltime with Niece Motorsports in 2021
- TikTok breaks into NASCAR and partners with Ryan Vargas and JD Motorsports for remainder of 2020 season
- Fr8Auctions to Sponsor Brett Moffitt at Talladega Superspeedway
- Record $1500-to-win for Hobby Stocks at Mahoning Valley Speedway Hall of Fame Series finale on October 3