Bryan Silas And Team Welcome New Partner For Charlotte
Bryan Silas and his T3R2 team will welcome a new primary marketing for tomorrow night’s North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte (N.C.) Speedway.
Bell Equipment, which manufactures and markets a wide range of earth moving and materials handling machinery for the mining, construction, forestry, sugar and related industries will adorn the hood of the Stuart Florida native’s No. 99 Ford F-Series Friday night.
Bell Equipment, SA was founded in 1954 by Irvine Bell and is still managed by the Bell family today. The Bell company has grown to employ 2400 people worldwide, with production in South Africa and Germany.
“Everyone at T3R2 is excited to welcome Bell Equipment onboard for this weekend’s race at Charlotte,” said 25-year old Silas. Gary (Cogswell, crew chief), the team and I are really clicking, so I’m looking forward to getting back to business and having a good run not only for us but for everyone at Bell Equipment too.”
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ferrucci gets INDYCAR contingent off to strong start at Chili Bowl
- IMS Museum Hits Goal in Dan Gurney Lotus 29/1 Restoration Fundraising
- Chase Elliott, Daytona International Speedway Partner on Special DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package
- Schlüter-Systems Debuts New Scheme for LaJoie, GFR in 2020
- Decker Joining Niece Motorsports For NASCAR Truck Series, Continuing With Tony AVE For West Coast Trans-Am Championship Run