Are you the Tailgater Of The Week?
JTG Daugherty Racing is rolling out a program to engage fans attending NASCAR races weekly starting at Daytona International Speedway during the Daytona 500 weekend. JTG Daugherty Racing will be on the lookout for the "Tailgater of the Week" on behalf of their partners Kingsford Charcoal, BUSH'S Beans, SCOTT Products, Clorox brands and House-Autry.
JTG Daugherty Racing will be scouting the infields and campgrounds, searching for the best tailgaters at the track. The team’s favorite tailgaters each race weekend will win a custom prize pack and become eligible for our “Tailgater of the Year" competition that includes an all expense paid trip to be the VIP guest of JTG Daugherty Racing at the big race in Las Vegas in 2014.
"This is a pretty cool deal and it's another way for our team to interact with the fans," Labonte said. "Our focus is to remind sports fans and folks at home to 'Get Out & Grill'. The weather is getting warmer and we're starting to have longer days. Now, is the time to start firing up the grill."
Fans can let the team know where they are tailgating by tweeting @NASCAR47 , with their tailgate location and include the hash tag #TweetYourTailgate. Throughout the weekend, leading up to the green flag, our team members, owners and maybe even Bobby Labonte himself will be patrolling the infield and campsites looking for the best tailgaters.
So, fire up your grills with Kingsford® Charcoal, heat up a can of Bush’s® Grillin’ Beans and clean up your messes with Clorox® and Scott® Brand Products!
For more information visit the Toyota PitPass display or go to www.racesavers.com.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Sparrow Dynamics and Spencer Boyd Form All-American Partnership
- JCR Keeping It Clean with new partner Spartan Waste; Fox Sports Spartanburg returns at Martinsville
- 58 Equipment Rental named official equipment rental company of South Boston Speedway
- Mahoning Valley Speedway Street Stock first place in Fall Brawl now paying $1300 thanks to C & B Lawn Care & Landscaping
- Harvick Delivers Third-Place Finish at Kansas