Detail Doctor Sponsors Ragan for Daytona 500
David Ragan and Front Row Motorsports will have a doctor in the house at the Daytona 500. The Detail Doctor, the vinyl, leather and plastic "As Seen on TV" car restorer will be the primary sponsor of Ragan's No. 34 Ford for NASCAR's season-opening event at Daytona International Speedway.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013