Excitement Builds For Rollout Of New NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Car
Preparations for the rollout of the new NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race car continue with a great deal of excitement and NASCAR has secured two additional dates at Charlotte Motor Speedway – Dec. 11-12 and Jan. 17-18 – as an option for those teams that want to supplement their new car testing schedule. Daytona Preseason Thunder, the annual three-day NASCAR Sprint Cup test session at Daytona International Speedway, will be held Jan. 10-12.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013