JGR Update on Injured Pit Crew Member
Hatcher, who is a member of JGR’s pit crew department, was serving as the front tire changer on the No. 43 car for Legacy Motor Club when he was injured during a stop. After an initial evaluation in the Infield Care Center at the track he was transported to the hospital for further testing. Hatcher has been cleared and has returned home. He will undergo the NASCAR concussion protocol this week and his status for this week will be updated.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Evergreen Raceway lauds champions at yearly Awards Banquet
- Hunt Brothers Pizza Joins Team Penske NASCAR Partner Lineup
- Seavey & Grant Share Spotlight at 2023 USAC Night of Champions
- Thomas Krasonis to pull double duty with Marko Stipp Motorsport in the 2024 season
- Thad Moffitt to Compete Full-Time in NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series