Burton Qualifies 13th for the Clash at the Coliseum
Harrison Burton and the No. 21 Motorcraft/Quick Lane Mustang were 13th fastest in qualifying for Sunday’s Busch Light Clash at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Burton’s quick trip around the quarter-mile temporary track inside the Coliseum means he will start fourth in the first of four 25-lap heat races.
The top-five finishers in each heat race will earn starting spots in Sunday’s 150-lap main event. The remainder of the line-up will be determined by two 50-lap last chance races, with the top-three finishers in those events advancing to the feature race.
Sunday’s program starts at 2 p.m. (5 p.m. Eastern) with the four 25-lap heat races, followed by two 50-lap last chance races.
The 150-lap main event begins at 5 p.m. Pacific (8 p.m. Eastern), with Sunday’s coverage on FOX.
Speedway Digest Staff
Follow us on Twitter @SpeedwayDigest
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR Cup Series Drivers Take On North Wilkesboro In Goodyear Tire Test
- Speedway Children’s Charities Distributes $40,000 to Wilkes County Area Nonprofits
- Chase Purdy- No. 4 Bama Buggies Silverado Craftsman Trucks Circuit of the Americas Preview
- John Hunter Nemechek – No. 20 ROMCO Equipment Toyota GR Supra Preview – Pit Boss 250 at Circuit of the Americas
- Car IQ Pay Teams with USAC to Launch “The Fab Four” Racing Competition for Women Drivers