Gilliland Ready for Loudon
David Gilliland takes the No. 38 Taco Bell Ford to New Hampshire Motor Speedway this weekend for the running of the Sylvania 300. Gilliland finished 27th in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series' visit to Loudon earlier this season. Gilliland has a career best finish of 25th at the track.
David Gilliland on New Hampshire
"We had a bit of a rough weekend at Chicagoland where we wrecked early in the practice and had to race a backup car we didn't have a lot of laps on. I'm looking forward to racing at New Hampshire this weekend and am hoping to earn a respectable finish for our No. 38 team.".
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013