Brad Keselowski | Road America Advance
- The weekend schedule in Wisconsin features practice returning to its normal slot mid-morning on Saturday, immediately followed by qualifying.
Keselowski at Road America
- Keselowski finished 13th last season at Road America in the Cup Series’ debut.
- Overall, he has 11 top-10 finishes on road courses in Cup with a 15.2 average finish.
- In road course action this season, Keselowski has finishes of 14th (COTA) and 10th (Sonoma).
Matt McCall at Road America
- McCall led Kurt Busch and the No. 1 team to a fourth-place run last season at Road America.
- Overall on road courses, McCall has a 13.7 average finish with 11 results inside the top-10.
Keselowski on racing at Road America:
“Road America is definitely one of our more unique tracks and one that’s challenging in so many ways. It can be fast, but it can also be slow, so finding the right balance in rhythm is key for our longest course on the circuit. Sonoma turned out to be pretty good for us, so our hope is that some of that momentum carries over to the weekend in our Kohler Generators Ford.”
Last Time Out
Keselowski was inside the top-10 late in the long race Sunday at Nashville before getting sent into the wall to finish 29th in the King’s Hawaiian Ford.
On the Car
Kohler returns for its seventh primary race this season. Kohler is the anchor partner for the No. 6 team throughout the 2022 campaign, and will be the primary in 14 races after initially joining the RFK partner family in 2021 with eight events on the No. 6 team.
Keselowski’s No. 6 this weekend will feature names of military heroes that include veterans, active military and military family members, as part of the Checkered Flag Foundation’s Tribute to Veterans Program. More than 135 names are displayed on the No. 6 for Road America, as the program has honored nearly 1,000 heroes since its inception four years ago. For more information on the Foundation and Tribute to Veterans, visit CheckeredFlagFoundation.org and visit them on social (@BCKFF on Twitter and Checkered Flag Foundation on Facebook and Instagram).
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Haley to Make NASCAR Xfinity Series Return at Daytona
- Chase Young Named Honorary Pace Car Driver for Federated Auto Parts 400 at Richmond Raceway
- Louis-Philippe Montour Moves up to the Lead Pack, From 20TH on the Grid to a Brilliant 7TH in the End
- Post-Race Report | Michigan International Speedway
- Unexpected Race Finish for Louis-Philippe Dumoulin at the Gp3r