NCS: NBC to Preempt Daytona Race in Four Markets, How to View If Impacted Featured
The NASCAR Cup Series regular season finale at Daytona on Saturday, slated for a 7:00 p.m. ET. start, will present some television conflicts in four local NBC markets.
A representative for NBC Sports told SpeedwayDigest.com Wednesday that it will show the race in 99% of its markets, while Washington D.C., Baltimore, Harrisburg and Roanoke/Lynchburg will have preseason NFL football coverage.
In the four markets showing preseason coverage, they will join the NASCAR Cup Series race at Daytona in progress at 9:00 p.m. ET.
Fans living in the affected areas can watch the race flag-to-flag in its entirety on NBCSports.com or NBC Sports App via authentication.
As always, fans can also listen to the race via MRN Radio or SiriusXM Ch. 90.
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- Penalties Following Sonoma Raceway Weekend
- ARCA: Brandon Jones Wins Rain Delayed Calypso Lemonade 150 at Iowa Speedway
- NCS: Ross Chastain tangles with Chase Elliott & Denny Hamlin in Enjoy Illinois 300
- NCS: Enjoy Illinois 300 Practice & Qualifying Weekend Recap
- NCWTS: Corey Heim Grabs Second Career Victory at Gateway