● History at Dover: In 17 NASCAR Cup Series starts at Dover (Del.) International Speedway, Almirola has earned four top-10 finishes, two top-fives and he’s led 86 laps.
o In the 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race, Almirola visited victory lane after leading seven laps at the Monster Mile.
o Almirola has four starts in the Xfinity Series with a best finish of ninth.
● Weis Markets will join the No. 10 livery for the first time on the rear-quarter panels, decklid, and an accented red No. 10. To learn more about Weis Markets click here. On April 22, Almirola unveiled his No. 10 Smithfield/Weis Ford Mustang via stream in conjunction with a Weis Market grand opening in Gap, Pennsylvania.
● Career Stats: Almirola has career totals of two wins, two poles, 24 top-five finishes, 80 top-10s and 842 laps led in 364 NASCAR Cup Series starts.
● Smithfield Foods celebrates 10 years of partnership with Almirola this season with a special campaign called Taste Victory.As one of the most active partners in NASCAR, Smithfield plans to engage fans all year long by hosting a microsite that provides the opportunity to win when Almirola wins or finishes inside the top-10. When Almirola wins, one fan wins $10,000, and 10 fans win a gift card for each top-10 finish. The microsite also doubles as an Aric Almirola fan page and entertainment source where fans can get behind the wheel of the No. 10 Smithfield Ford with a custom racing game, and learn more about Almirola with fast facts, favorite recipes and custom content about his life on and off the track. Visit www.tastevictory.com to learn more. Thanks to Almirola’s Feb. 11 win in his Duel qualifying race for the Daytona 500, one lucky fan has already won $10,000.
● Beyond the 10 YouTube Series:In 2021, Almirola continues to share his life beyond the No. 10 Smithfield Ford with season three of his award-winning YouTube series. Fans and media can subscribe on YouTube to see Almirola’s personality on and off the track. Episodes have already featured life as a dad, a husband and an athlete, and it gives fans a unique perspective on what goes on in the life of a professional NASCAR driver. Fans can also follow Almirola’s social media channels: @Aric_Almirola on Twitter and Instagram, and @AricAlmirola on Facebook.
● The Smithfield Ford team sits 28th in the championship standings with 168 points, 361 behind leader Denny Hamlin.