Bubba Wallace Partners With Root Insurance
Root Insurance, a company driven to make insurance more fair, is announcing a partnership with Bubba Wallace, an athlete unapologetically driven to make positive change. The partnership kicks off today with the launch of the Unapologetic campaign, celebrating the progress Bubba is leading in NASCAR and the growth it is creating for the sport.
“Getting to know Bubba Wallace and what he stands for made this partnership one that we couldn’t pass up,” said Alex Timm, Root Co-Founder and CEO. “He is dedicated to standing up for what is right, even when it involves facing adversity. Root was created to make car insurance more fair—standing up against the established industry that priced more on demographics than driving behavior. We are proud to support Bubba Wallace.”
“Root Insurance is doing what is right and making insurance more fair, and I am proud to partner with a company making a difference,” said Wallace. “I stand firmly with the goal of eliminating bias from insurance, and I truly believe we can work together to help make the world a better place.”
This is Root’s first national athletic sponsorship, and the company’s first foray into sports marketing.
23XI Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021