John Hunter Nemechek Hits the Road (Course) with Death Wish Coffee
Nemechek on Daytona:
"It'll be interesting for sure to head to Daytona this week to race on the road course. Growing up watching the 24 hours, I think it'll be really cool to finally race there as a driver. There might be some drivers who have the advantage of running there previously, but I still think it'll be kind of a wild card for everyone in a Cup car.
"Having Death Wish Coffee back with us this weekend will give us a chance to redeem ourselves from last week in Michigan. People tell me all the time how much they like this red and black paint scheme, so we're going to do everything we can to get into Victory Lane on Sunday."
« Guaranteed Rate Extends Partnership with Newman and Roush Fenway Racing Columbia Sportswear to Sponsor Bubba Wallace and Richard Petty Motorsports »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021