Denny Hamlin Undergoes Successful Surgery on Shoulder
Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) announces today Denny Hamlin had successful arthroscopic surgery on his left shoulder.
The surgery was completed by Dr. Patrick Connor at Charlotte Surgery Center. He is expected to fully recover in time for the start of the 2020 NASCAR season.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Von Dorhen and Brian Hirthler lead NASCAR track point standings at Grandview Speedway
- JD Motorsports tabs Jade Buford & Big Machine Sanitizer to join forces at Road America
- Team Penske, Brad Keselowski extend contract
- Chevrolet, Ford, Toyota to vie for coveted Michigan Heritage Trophy at Michigan International Speedway
- Kris Wright to Run Limited Schedule with GMS Racing