Denny Hamlin Undergoes Successful Surgery on Shoulder
Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) announces today Denny Hamlin had successful arthroscopic surgery on his left shoulder.
The surgery was completed by Dr. Patrick Connor at Charlotte Surgery Center. He is expected to fully recover in time for the start of the 2020 NASCAR season.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hemelgarn/Super Fitness Rollie Beale Classic has new date at Toledo; USAC Silver Crown Race October 4
- Oliver Jarvis Puts Mazda Prototype on Pole For 58th Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- Super DIRTcar Series Heads to Florida in February for 5 Nights of Racing
- Hailie Deegan and Ford Performance pay tribute to trailblazer Lyn St. James at Daytona
- NBC Sports presents comprehensive live coverage of 58th IMSA Rolex 24 at Daytona endurance race this weekend