Rim Ryderz continues its’ Partnership with Premium Motorsports and Ross Chastain in The Cup Series in Las Vegas
“I am very excited to continue our relationship with Rim Ryderz at Vegas. I think it will be a great race for Rim Ryderz and our team as we debut the new 550 rules package.” says Ross Chastain. “I am also very excited to be associated with the Rim Ryderz brand, they have the most awesome long board line in the nation, Tyrone and the guys have a brand new customized board being delivered to me shortly.”
The #15 team hopes to continue building early season momentum and considers Las Vegas a pivotal race in this quest. “We feel a little behind since we did not get to participate in the Las Vegas test earlier this year. We are taking it one step at a time but feel like we are gaining on it,” says crew chief Pat Tryson.
Pennzoil 400 presented by Jiffy Lube will be run on Sunday, March 3, 2019. The race will air live on FOX, Performance Racing Network and SiriusXM NASCAR Radio at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Premium Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Climbs to Top of Speed Chart as 'Fast Friday' Looms Large at Indy
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach honored in NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes Powered by Verizon
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self ready to tackle Daytona Road Course
- Rimrock Companies joins GFR as an associate sponsor at Daytona Road Course
- Temecula Road to Perform National Anthem for UNOH 188 at Daytona International Speedway on Saturday, Aug. 15