Adirondack Tree Surgeons Joins BK Racing at Charlotte and Martinsville
Adirondack Tree Surgeons will join the No. 23 BK Racing team and driver J.J. Yeley for two races this fall, including this weekend's Bank of America Roval 400 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The New York-based tree care service will also be the primary partner of the team for the First Data 500 at Martinsville Speedway.
Adirondack Tree Surgeons provides professional tree care services to the Adirondack region and entire state of New York. Locally owned and family operated, the company has served commercial, municipal and residential clients since 1982.
"It has been a pleasure working with everyone at BK Racing," said owner Phil Viger. "We have partnered with the team and J.J. Yeley in the past, and everyone continues to impress. The Viger family and guests have thoroughly enjoyed all the time spent on the tracks and we wish J.J. a safe, fast race at the Charlotte Roval."
The Bank of America Roval 400 will be the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series' first race on Charlotte Motor Speedway's oval and road course hybrid. The 400-kilometer event will air on NBC Sunday at 2 p.m. ET. The First Data 500 at Martinsville Speedway is scheduled for Oct. 28 with coverage on the NBC Sports Network.
For more information about Adirondack Tree Surgeons, visit adirondacktreesurgeons.com.
BK Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- AAN Adjusters Signs Multi-Race Sponsorship Deal With Tommy Joe Martins and Martins Motorsports for 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Season
- New year, new amenities: Bristol Motor Speedway to enhance guest raceday experience with fan friendly upgrades and concepts
- Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series Event at Cochran Canceled, Cherokee Set for Sunday
- Martins Motorsports renews partnership with Gilreath Farms Red Angus
- Christopher Bell ready for Daytona 500 debut with Procore