Jeffrey Earnhardt Partners with Titan Marine
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver Jeffrey Earnhardt has partnered with Titan Marine, a manufacturer of Havoc Boats. Earnhardt who currently competes in the premier series in motorsports with Circle Sport-The Motorsports Group, pilots the No. 33 Hulu Chevrolet.
Havoc Boats, located in Fordyce, Arkansas, is known for their passion of outdoors and hunting. Falling in line with the NASCAR mentality, Havoc Boats is geared towards sportsmen who are consumed by competitiveness of the chase and thrill of hunting.
“I’ve been hunting and fishing since I was a little kid and over the past six years I’ve become an avid duck hunter and bowfisher” commented Earnhardt. “I’ve had my eye on Havoc with the Boss Drives mud motor and when Jim from Titan mentioned becoming the brand ambassador for them I didn’t have to think twice. This is the premium boat for outdoor adventure and I look forward to a long and fun filled future together.”
Jim Long, the CEO of Titan Marine, is thrilled to have a 4th generation Earnhardt piloting his line of Havoc boats. “Havoc Boats is very excited to be partnering with Jeffrey Earnhardt. Knowing his passion for duck hunting and bow fishing we feel this is a great fit for both Jeffrey and Havoc. We look forward to a long and successful relationship.”
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Pursley Holds Off Kofoid In POWRi Thriller At Lincoln Speedway
- Narducci, Coury, Sullivan, Patnode, & Paradis Score June 18th Stafford Weekly Series Wins
- Dude Perfect Storms Into Bristol Motor Speedway Friday With Epic Chaos at the Colosseum Show
- Rackley 200 results from Nashville Superspeedway
- Grosjean Drives to Top of Opening Practice at Road America