Landon Cassill Pocono Preview
Cassill on Pocono
"In approaching how to race Pocono Raceway, I feel like you have to be good off of Turn 3. I don’t know how you tune the car for Turn 3 without hurting the other two corners the most. But in my experience at Pocono, the best cars are usually equal in 1 and 2 and they kill you off of Turn 3. So, if you can be good off of Turn 3, you know you’re going to be good on the rest of the track. That's what our CSX team will be focusing on during practice Friday and Saturday.
"I think stage racing at Pocono is going to show some different strategies than we’ve seen all year. I think you’re going to see people make some really odd-looking green-flag pit stops to try to flip the grid after the end of the stage. It should be entertaining."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- After Five Months Away, Shane Sexton Returned to Usac/Cra Competition at Perris Auto Speedway
- 11th Annual Short Track Shootout Pays $10K to Win This Saturday Night at Madera
- NASCAR Truck Series Driver Returns to Winchester With Unfinished Business
- A Rally for the ROVAL: Joey Logano, Michael Waltrip Kick Off Race Week
- Myatt Snider / No. 19 Tree Top Toyota GR Supra Preview - Drive For The Cure 250 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway ROVAL