Cole Whitt No. 72 Dover Preview
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) will travel to Dover International Speedway this weekend for the AAA 400 Drive for Autism. Cole Whitt, driver of the TriStar Motorsports No. 72, will make his 125th MENCS career start and has a total of six starts at the Monster Mile where he has completed 2340 laps with a best finish of 26th.
For the 11th consecutive year, Dover International Speedway has promoted Autism Awareness for the spring Monster Energy Cup Series Race. In support of the initiative, more than 40 drivers within NASCAR's three premier series will display a special Autism Awareness decal on their cars and trucks. TriStar and Cole Whitt are proud to participate and will display the specified decal on the No. 72 for the AAA 400 Drive for Autism.
The June 4 "AAA 400 Drive for Autism" Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at the Monster Mile will air live at 1 p.m. on Fox Sports 1.
« Liberty Tax Service to sponsor JTG Daugherty Racing's No. 37 Chevrolet SS and Buescher at NHMS AAA 400 Drive For Autism Starting Lineup at Dover »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday