Cole Whitt No. 72 Dover Preview
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) will travel to Dover International Speedway this weekend for the AAA 400 Drive for Autism. Cole Whitt, driver of the TriStar Motorsports No. 72, will make his 125th MENCS career start and has a total of six starts at the Monster Mile where he has completed 2340 laps with a best finish of 26th.
For the 11th consecutive year, Dover International Speedway has promoted Autism Awareness for the spring Monster Energy Cup Series Race. In support of the initiative, more than 40 drivers within NASCAR's three premier series will display a special Autism Awareness decal on their cars and trucks. TriStar and Cole Whitt are proud to participate and will display the specified decal on the No. 72 for the AAA 400 Drive for Autism.
The June 4 "AAA 400 Drive for Autism" Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at the Monster Mile will air live at 1 p.m. on Fox Sports 1.
« Liberty Tax Service to sponsor JTG Daugherty Racing's No. 37 Chevrolet SS and Buescher at NHMS AAA 400 Drive For Autism Starting Lineup at Dover »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- MLB, NASCAR, And NHRA Sign On To Partner With Marcus Lemonis' Plating Change Program In Support Of Local Restaurants And People In Need
- Gift of Lights returns to TMS with already COVID-19 friendly drive-thru experience
- Newman Featured in MotorTrend Season Documentary
- Ryan Truex Joins Niece Motorsports Full Time in 2021
- Black Friday sale specials for Texas Motor Speedway 25th Anniversary