Landon Cassill Richmond Preview
Cassill on Richmond
"We practice, qualify and race all at different times at Richmond. So, you use experience to guide your adjustments and what you choose to do with your car. That track tends to be really fast when the sun goes down and really slick when the sun’s out. When we race there at night later in the year, the track frees up, but it has a lot more grip and it’s faster. But the tire falloff at Richmond during the day is a lot of fun.
"We've got The Pete Store on our No. 34 Fusion this week at Richmond. They're an important partner of ours -- our race haulers are pulled by Peterbilt trucks -- and they've got a couple stores in Virginia, one right in Richmond. It's always good to have them at the track with us."
Sunday, April 30, 10:20am - Ford Performance display (Richmond International Raceway Fan Zone)
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- DiBenedetto Expects To Have Fast Mustang At Las Vegas
- AMS unveils 60th Anniversary pace car with Chase Elliott at Georgia Racing HOF
- Michael McDowell Race Preview: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick co-favorites for Pennzoil 400
- Jimmie Johnson's Family + Childhood Friend Join Pre-Race Honors