Waltrip's Last Ride
Michael Waltrip announced via numerous social media platforms that the Daytona 500 will be his last. Waltrip will be driving the No. 15 for Premium Motorsports in the “Great American Race”.
Waltrip won the Daytona 500 in 2001 and 2003. Since retiring from full time driving in 2009, Waltrip has attempted to make the Daytona 500 every season since.
I am 19 years old from Atlanta, GA. I have been following motorsports since I was born. Motorsports has been "passed down" in my family. I am named after NASCAR Hall of Famer, William Caleb Yarborough, also known as Cale. Growing up in the southeast, racing was something that was a Sunday tradition after church. What an honor it is to share that passion with others.
Latest from Caleb Whisler
- NCS: Kevin Harvick wins FireKeepers Casino 400 at Michigan
- NXS: Brandon Jones wins in overtime at Kansas Speedway
- NXS:Austin Cindric declared Xfinity Series winner at Texas, Kyle Busch disqualified
- NGROTS: Sheldon Creed wins rain-shortened Truck Series race at Kentucky Speedway
- NXS: Chase Briscoe grabs Xfinity Series win at IMS road course