Waltrip's Last Ride
Michael Waltrip announced via numerous social media platforms that the Daytona 500 will be his last. Waltrip will be driving the No. 15 for Premium Motorsports in the “Great American Race”.
Waltrip won the Daytona 500 in 2001 and 2003. Since retiring from full time driving in 2009, Waltrip has attempted to make the Daytona 500 every season since.
I am 19 years old from Atlanta, GA. I have been following motorsports since I was born. Motorsports has been "passed down" in my family. I am named after NASCAR Hall of Famer, William Caleb Yarborough, also known as Cale. Growing up in the southeast, racing was something that was a Sunday tradition after church. What an honor it is to share that passion with others.
Latest from Caleb Whisler
- NGOTS: Brett Moffitt punches ticket to Phoenix with win at Kansas
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins at rainy Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval
- NXS: Justin Haley wins Xfinity Playoff race at Talladega
- NXS: Chase Briscoe wins Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway
- NCS:Brad Keselowski wins Cup playoff race at Richmond