BK Racing announced today that Anest Iwata will sponsor Matt DiBenedetto's No. 83 Toyota Camry at the upcoming Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway.
Anest Iwata USA, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is the North American Spray Equipment Headquarters for the Anest Iwata Corporation of Yokohama, Japan. Besides being the leading producer of spray guns in the world, Anest Iwata is a leading manufacturer of engineered solutions for air compressors, vacuum pumps, spray and finishing equipment.
"We are thrilled to return to Kentucky as the primary sponsor for the No. 83 Toyota," said Nicolle Williams, Head of North American Marketing for Anest Iwata. "It's really special to see Matt representing the Anest Iwata brand, in a car painted with Anest Iwata equipment, under the lights of our hometown track."
"We couldn't ask for better partners on and off the track and look forward to working with BK Racing and Matt DiBenedetto for years to come."
"Anest Iwata has been a wonderful company to work with," said BK Racing Chief Marketing Officer Doug Fritz. "We proudly use their spray guns in our shop and their quality is top notch. The No. 83 Anest Iwata Camry will not only showcase their brand on track but also the work of their products."
BK Racing PR
Anest Iwata Joins BK Racing, Matt DiBenedetto at Kentucky Speedway
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Day Chaser® Cocktails and Hendrick Motorsports launch new partnership with No. 48 team
- Max Lanza continues with CAAL Racing and moves to EuroNASCAR PRO
- Bojangles Honors Dale Earnhardt Jr. with Free Dirty Rice
- Pro Late Models Tackle Third Annual Sunshine Nationals at Volusia
- Chevrolet NTT Indycar Series - 2022 NTT Indycar Series preseason Q&A