Sprint Showdown Starts: 5
Best Showdown Finish: 9th
"We want to race our way into the All-Star race, of course. We want to win one of those three segments. But also, the Showdown will help give us a direction on the package that we’ll run for the 600. But we’re not going to get a lot of practice and we don’t have a formal qualifying session. And it’s a 50-lap race where you don’t get to change anything.
"So, it will be a test session, but a very brief test session. You can show up at the Showdown with something a little different, tune on it during practice and give it a whirl, and hopefully get a good plan for the following week."
Landon Cassill Sprint Showdown Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Doran Racing’s Swanson Wins Dave Steele Memorial At Showtime Speedway for the Second Year in a Row
- Mobil 1 Racing: Kevin Harvick Las Vegas Advance
- McDowell Starts NASCAR Cup Series Season with Back-to-Back-to-Back Top-10 Finishes and Alfredo Scores Another Top-25 in South Florida
- LVMS to debut Virtual Fan Garage this weekend
- The fourth annual Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will immerse fans in a Las Vegas Motor Speedway virtual experience