Ty Dillon Race Report -- Daytona 500
Ty Dillon drove the No. 95 Cheerios/Kroger Chevrolet SS to a 25th-place finish in Sunday afternoon's Great American Race. Dillon managed to keep his Chevy clean for the entire 200-lap race, giving the team positioning at the end to make a charge. Dillon ultimately finished 25th, an improvement from his finish a season ago.
Start - 12th Finish -25th Laps Led - 0 Points - N/A
TY DILLON QUOTE:
"Man, that was a lot of fun, but also a really long and taxing race. I'm proud of our efforts in today's race and this whole speed week. I learned a lot, mainly to give yourself a chance at the end, and was proud of Todd (Parrott, crew chief) and the crew for their hard work. I'm looking forward to racing this No. 95 Chevrolet again, later this season."
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/stsinc/domains/speedwaydigest.com/public_html/templates/ts_newslinen/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 220
« RCR Post Race Report - Daytona 500 An Overall Successful Speedweeks For The Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team and The Wood Brothers »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Iowa Speedway to Host INDYCAR Doubleheader in July
- INDYCAR Harvest GP Scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 3 at IMS
- Doubleheaders at Iowa, Laguna Seca, Third Event at IMS Highlight Updated INDYCAR Calendar
- Denny Hamlin's clash with Chase Elliott highlights NBC Sports racing week in America beginning today at 1 P.M. on NBCSN
- Lucas Oil Announces New eSports Involvement