"The only drafting we did with our primary the other day was with the Gibbs cars-- our Toyota teammates. We drafted again with the Gibbs cars today in practice and felt our backup was real similar to the primary. It’s really hard to tell until you get into racing conditions. Hopefully the backup will act similar in the big pack as our primary did last night in the duel race. I was real happy with the primary and felt we had a competitive car. I appreciate all the hard work from the guys. They didn’t get much sleep last night. They stayed late and arrived early today. We don’t plan on practicing tomorrow. Our Bass Pro Shops/TRACKER Boats Toyota is race ready."
Truex Jr. Quote Regarding Backup Car
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Popular Colorado Race Next Up For ARCA West
- Terry Dease finds success in competing in full season of NASCAR Late Model events at South Boston Speedway
- Three Division Show of Racing at Grandview Speedway on Saturday
- QuikTrip, Folds of Honor return to sponsor first Cup race on all-new AMS in 2022
- Winston Kelley Joins Pit Row TV's Throwback 276 Broadcast Team