"The only drafting we did with our primary the other day was with the Gibbs cars-- our Toyota teammates. We drafted again with the Gibbs cars today in practice and felt our backup was real similar to the primary. It’s really hard to tell until you get into racing conditions. Hopefully the backup will act similar in the big pack as our primary did last night in the duel race. I was real happy with the primary and felt we had a competitive car. I appreciate all the hard work from the guys. They didn’t get much sleep last night. They stayed late and arrived early today. We don’t plan on practicing tomorrow. Our Bass Pro Shops/TRACKER Boats Toyota is race ready."
Truex Jr. Quote Regarding Backup Car
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Grandview Win to von Dohren Over Strunk, Lex Shive Sportsman Winner Saturday Night
- Herbst Rebounds for Eighth at Texas
- RACE REPORT: Texas - Jeffrey Earnhardt / No. 26 ForeverLawn Toyota GR Supra
- Layne Riggs Sweeps Saturday Late Model Twinbill at South Boston Speedway
- Walbridge Wins in Madera Pro Late Model Rematch With Keller