"The only drafting we did with our primary the other day was with the Gibbs cars-- our Toyota teammates. We drafted again with the Gibbs cars today in practice and felt our backup was real similar to the primary. It’s really hard to tell until you get into racing conditions. Hopefully the backup will act similar in the big pack as our primary did last night in the duel race. I was real happy with the primary and felt we had a competitive car. I appreciate all the hard work from the guys. They didn’t get much sleep last night. They stayed late and arrived early today. We don’t plan on practicing tomorrow. Our Bass Pro Shops/TRACKER Boats Toyota is race ready."
Truex Jr. Quote Regarding Backup Car
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ford Performance NASCAR: Brad Keselowski Talladega Accident Quotes
- Toyota Racing - NCS Talladega Incident Quotes - Ty Gibbs
- CHEVROLET NCS AT TALLADEGA 2: Ross Chastain Accident Quotes
- Kaden Honeycutt Becomes Sixth Consecutive First-Time Arca Winner With Napa 150 Triumph
- Reif Equals Season-Best Podium Result at All-American Speedway