"Homestead is just a lot of fun. It's so rewarding to run right by the fence, but it's so easy to make a mistake, too. It's really a great place to have the championship race because to be fast there, you've got to be so good and just be precise as a driver for the whole race. If you mess up one corner and get in the fence and cut a right front tire, then your day's over.
"Fr8 Auctions will be on board with us for Homestead. They work with businesses that have extra inventory and sell those products through their auction house. So, it's a good way to cap off the season, bringing a new sponsor to the racetrack to give them a taste of what NASCAR racing's all about and get them some exposure."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Homestead Miami Speedway... Atlanta-based Fr8 Auctions joins the No. 34 team as primary sponsor for Sunday's race ... Fr8 Auctions Founder and CEO Marcus Barela: "Fr8 Auctions is a fast growing organization that strives to be the best. That's why we are excited to partner with Front Row Motorsports" ... Moffitt will sign autographs at the Ford Performance stage Friday at 2:15 p.m. with his Front Row Motorsports teammates ... The driver will be at the Florida Lottery display Saturday at 2:05 p.m.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Ford EcoBoost 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- 2021 BMR driver academy announces schedule, first drivers
- Rueschenberg wins in Phoenix, sets 2021 slate
- Atrium Health Doctors will be available at the Charlotte Motor Speedway where they will be vaccinating thousands of North Carolinians on Friday, January 22 from 7:30 am to 7:30 p.m ET.
- EcoTwist Clean Joins Spencer Boyd for 2021 Season
- AJ Allmendinger Returns to NASCAR Cup Series Competition with Kaulig Racing