"Texas is fast, and it's wide. So, you can drive off into Turn 1, and there's just so much room. You've really got to pay attention to your corner entry to make sure you're getting to the bottom when you need to.
"It's cool to have Visit Dallas on our No. 34 Ford Fusion. The Dallas metropolitan area is bigger than probably what most people realize, and there's so much to do in the area. I'm glad the Sprint Cup Series goes there twice a year so we can have a couple chances to take advantage of all the great sights, restaurants and other attractions. We want NASCAR fans to go to VisitDallas.com and check it out, too."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's AAA Texas 500 will be Moffitt's third Sprint Cup start at Texas Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 29th ... VisitDallas joins the No. 34 team for the first time as primary sponsor.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports AAA Texas 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Perris Auto Speedway IMCA and PASSCAR April 17 Results
- NASCAR at COTA what they're saying
- Tickets on Sale for May 22 ARCA Menards Series Herr's Potato Chips 200 at Toledo Speedway
- No. 10 Smithfield Ford Racing: Aric Almirola Talladega 1 Advance
- Dover International Speedway can host fans during its May 14-16 NASCAR tripleheader weekend