BK Racing welcomes Adirondack Tree Surgeons to the team as the primary sponsor on JJ Yeley's No. 26 Toyota Camry for the CampingWorld.com 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.
Locally owned and family operated for over 30 years, Adirondack Tree Surgeons is located in Gansevoort, NY and has provided commercial and residential clients with high-quality tree services in Saratoga, Warren and Washington counties in addition to the Capital region. Owner Phil Viger and his staff guarantee your satisfaction with any of their tree removal, tree care, tree pruning or stump grinding services.
"Heading into Talladega I am looking forward to having Adirondack Tree Surgeons on board my No. 26 Toyota," said driver JJ Yeley. "We have our work cut out for us this weekend, but I know my crew has been working hard to give me the best equipment possible to race. We're going to try and stay out of the big one and come home with a clean car and solid finish for Adirondack Tree Surgeons."
"My wife and I started Adirondack Tree Surgeons in Upstate NY back in 1982 and through many triumphs and tribulations, we've made it into a successful business," said owner Phil Viger. "Back then we didn't think we would even be able to attend a NASCAR event let alone get the chance to sponsor a driver. My wife and I had the privilege to meet JJ and his family, his dedication to the sport and his family mimics that of my own to my business and family. Our family will be joining us at the race to watch JJ drive the Adirondack car, and there's no better track than Talladega."
BK Racing PR
BK Racing Welcomes Adirondack Tree Surgeons at Talladega
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- All-new AMS quickly taking shape
- Chris Pasteryak Looking to Get Back to Winning Ways in Stafford Speedway's Bud Light Open 80
- Take a Spin Around Talladega Superspeedway in Your Own Vehicle for a Good Cause on Saturday, Aug. 7 During ’Dega Drive
- Super DIRTcar Series added to Centennial 102 at Orange County after Midway 100 rainout
- STILLHOUSE Spirits Named “Official Bourbon” of Daytona International Speedway and DAYTONA 500