Statement from Jamie McMurray regarding the passing of his niece Lauren Montez
I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of the friends and fans for the thoughts and prayers to our family, following the loss of my niece Lauren, who passed away last Sunday Oct. 4.
Lauren was the inspiration behind my becoming involved with Autism awareness and the work that we have done through the Jamie McMurray Foundation with Autism Speaks. My sister Trisha and our entire family appreciate the respect of privacy during this difficult time.
In lieu of cards or flowers, donations can be made in honor of Lauren Montez to the Jamie McMurray Foundation – 130 Infield Court, Mooresville, NC 28117 or online at www.jamiemcmurray.com/foundation.
Jamie McMurray PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Put the Vintage IMS Hall of Fame Museum-logo Tee Shirt on Your Shopping List and Support the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- Garrett Smith Preparing For Gobbler 100 Weekend
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway