"I'm looking forward to getting back to another mile-and-a-half. We definitely haven't been to too many of them lately in this last stretch of the season. I think we've really improved on our aero package on our mile-and-a-half cars and got some more downforce in them. So, hopefully that will be to our benefit and we can run a little bit better."
JUST THE FACTS: Moffitt has two Sprint Cup career starts at Charlotte Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 31st ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford for the event.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Bank of America 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Darlington Raceway Partners with State of South Carolina for In It To Win It 200
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer Watkins Glen Advance
- Hill Hitting on All Cylinders Coming to "The Glen"
- DGR ARCA Menards Series Race Advance: Watkins Glen
- Austin Wayne Self | AM Racing Watkins Glen International Preview