Almirola and the No. 43 Nathan's Famous Team Look for Second Consecutive Top-Five at Dover
Showing speed the last 3 races, @aric_almirola looks to score his 2nd consecutive #Top5 finish at @MonsterMile. #NASCAR
Showing speed the last three races, @Aric Almirola and the No. 43 @Nathan's Famous Ford team look for their second consecutive Top-Five finish at @Dover International Speedway after finishing fifth in June.
"We showed that we could be a spoiler in this Chase. Despite a wreck last week, we've been really strong these last few weeks. We've been very consistent this year, scoring Top-15 finishes in over half the races, but now, we are working on making those Top-15 finishes Top-10s. We scored our first Top-Five finish earlier this year in Dover. Hopefully, we can repeat that this weekend. Dover is one of my favorite tracks. It gives drivers the biggest sensation of speed, so it makes it fun to race there. We'll work to race up front all day and hopefully, score another Top-Five finish."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Charlotte Motor Speedway Kicks Off 60th Anniversary Season with Team Penske
- Jack Hewitt Night Set For May 9 At Macon Speedway
- Our Motorsports Welcomes Joe Williams as the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series Crew Chief for the No. 02 Chevrolet
- Crew chief Waddell Wilson’s storybook career takes him to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Dixon wins another Rolex 24