Replacement Tire Changers for Furniture Row Racing at New Hampshire
The over-the-wall pit crew for Martin Truex's No. 78 Furniture Row/Denver Mattress Chevrolet will have replacement tire changers for Sunday's Sylvania 300 Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Dave Collins, the regular front-tire changer, suffered an ankle injury on Wednesday during a practice session. He will be replaced by Josh Franko, who has been a backup pit-crew member for Michael Waltrip Racing (MWR).
Adam Hartman will take over the rear-tire changing duties, replacing Kyle Turner. Hartman has also been a backup crewmember at MWR.
The Furniture Row Racing over-the-wall crew is based out of the MWR shop in Cornelius, N.C.
« Harvick hobbles to New Hampshire in dire need of a win Sylvania 300 starting lineup at New Hampshire »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR Cup Series set to return to Auto Club Speedway, February 28, 2021
- Kansas Speedway to Host Pair of NASCAR Cup Series Races in 2021
- 63rd Annual DAYTONA 500 to Open 2021 NASCAR Cup Season While Coke Zero Sugar 400 Will Again Serve as Cutoff Race for the Playoffs
- Homestead-Miami Speedway to Host Second Cup Series Race of NASCAR's 2021 Season
- NASCAR to return to Watkins Glen International, August 8